King's Beef Noodle (KBN) @Damansara Uptown

I think sometime in 2021, the Cow Brother stall at Taman Megah shuttered. So I didn't have Seremban beef noodle...until recently. Apparently KBN closed their outlet in Seremban (not 100% certain about this news) and opened one at Uptown.

From Google reviews, it seems that the noodle was quite good and the most notable complaint was the use of QR code to order. We're used to ordering that way and so that's a non-issue.


I had the "Mixed (3) Noodle", which had sliced beef, tendon and tripe. The meat was good: substantial and still juicy. Noodle and gravy texture were good. Adequate amount of pickled vegetable. There were just two issues: not enough peanuts and lack of some seasoning in the gravy (I don't know what exactly). The portion was much bigger than what I'm used to. I wished they had a smaller size.

I think it's a little expensive even for PJ area. Maybe just below RM 20? The cheapeast was the sliced beef noodle at, iirc, RM 18.90.

Ban also ordered their supposed special iced lemon tea (apparently famous at their Seremban outlet):

The special thing about it was the froth. The taste was not bad lah.

I probably will dine there again but not often as it's quite expensive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant