Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - World war for Armenia

I decided to trigger all defensive pacts to war upon Byzantine for the Kingdom of Armenia. My vassal count had a weak claim on the title and could only be pressed, in his case, if it was contested and it was!
28 rulers answered the Byzantine's emperor's call to aid him. Quite a number of them were in already involved in wars but a few of those were about to conclude.

I was most concerned about the defense of my realm in the far east because I had far fewer levies there. The Mongols were free of war and so would probably try to siege my realm there.

My initial priorities were to send armies to
(1) siege Byzantine's capital,
(2) siege Armenia's capital, and
(3) defeat the huge stack of Byzantine's army that was warring upon Empire of Bulgaria. That war was about to conclude in the former's favour. Eeek.

 

It was easier than expected. The Mongols, despite answering the Byzantine's emperor's call, didn't raise any armies and so my far flung eastern realm wasn't sieged at all. The most significant armies was provided by the Great Company, who earlier conquered the two remaining counties of Amalfi via a conquest, and that by the Khanate of Kabulistan.

A few days later, the newly crowned King of Armenia was replaced by another due to faction's demand. Poor guy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant