Sharp left ear

This earphone, purchased back in 2020, didn't even last a month. So I returned it to Gadgeto for another one. This one, if I recall correctly, lasted for about 2 years. Both, like the previous one, stopped working on the left side. Consistently left side.

So this time, I shopped around and bought Lenovo HE05X wireless corded earphones. It cost RM 23.50 (discounted from RM 68), before the cost of shipping was included. I loved the freedom of using wireless earphones. However, about 10 months later, sound from its left side was barely audible. Gah.

I'm now considering accumulate enough Air Asia points (via my CIMB Air Asia Saver Award) to redeem the Sony WI-C100 wireless earphones, the same one which I redeemed for Ban (it's been good so far for him), unless someone strongly recommends me another.

My sister did recommend Bose but it's that bulky type that covers the ears. Though I don't doubt her claim that it's comfortable, it's too bulky to be transported.

Later, I looked at sites for best budget earphones, including those specifically for Malaysia. I finally settled on Oppo Enco Buds2. It arrived a mere 2 days after purchase! Power of Shopee Express? Hopefully it's good enough and will last for years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant