Cactress Garden @Butterworth

Tried this new restaurant after having checked Google review.

Ban ordered the Seafood Napolitana:

He liked it. I didn't try it because I don't like tomato based sauce.

My nephew ordered Carbonara Bacon:

We both liked it. He also ordered vanilla milkshake, which I'm not a fan of: the ice wasn't blended. It was like drinking vanilla drink with ice. They did warn me when I ordered and my nephew was ok with it. I should have asked whether this was how they always makes it or that their machine malfunctioned that day.

I ordered Cereal Chicken Chop:

Clearly cornflakes were used and boy it was so delicious! First time I ever tried such dish. I asked to swap fries for mashed potato. Highly recommended.

All 3 dishes cost RM 15.90 each, gross of tax and service charge. Cheap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant