Slight false hope

As adviced by Dr Anuar, I took Arcoxia for 3 consecutive days and two days later I reported to the physiotherapist that the pain level, at its worst, had dropped dramatically from 5 to 2. We both hoped that this was a permanent improvement, rather than lingering effect of the painkilling effect of Arcoxia.

Well, unfortunately, it wasn't permanent but it wasn't all bad news either: a few days later, the pain level increased but only to 3. Bear in mind that I hadn't really tested by lifting heavy stuff because I'm not supposed to do that and so I don't really know how much more painful it will be. I should bring this up to the therapist next time.

Meanwhile, the soreness of doing the hand exercise reappeared. Sometimes I had to stop midway during exercise to rest for half a minute because it was becoming painful. Applying Polar Frost on those areas helped quite a bit.

I still avoid swimming but I'm so tempted to try it once......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant