Slight progress?

During the course of the 6 sessions of physiotherapry (over three weeks), the weights and resitance were gradually increased, which is good news. The pain level, however, was still the same at its worst but pain  occured less frequently i.e. certain actions now caused little to no pain.

During the follow-up appointment, Dr Anuar

  • surmised that there is improvement (he did briefly check the painful spot on the elbow).
  • prescribed 6 more sessions of physiotherapy, ultrasound and K-laser treatment, over the course of 6 weeks.
  • advised me to take Arcoxia at least for 2-3 days because it also has anti-inflammation property (besides acting as painkiller).
  • agreed that I should temporarily stopped swimming since it pains the elbow thereafter.

I also bought a couple of 1kg PVC dumbbells since my 700ml water bottle is now significantly lighter than the weights I used during the therapy sessions.

Gosh, I hope to recover 100% so as to avoid the need of surgery, which is the third option. The second option is to merely add on steroid injection, on top of what I've been doing now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant