Yea or Nay?

The horrible experience at Sushi Mentai Butterworth back in late 2022 continued and so I discontinued going there. Much later one, I also stopped going to the outlet at Taman Megah becaused of the shrinkage of food. An example:

Sorry, I don't have photo of its previous size but in my opinion, it had shrunk to nearly half its size. I rather that they increased the price because this made it hard for me to determine how to make up the difference (since my meal wouldn't be as filling as it used to me). 

However, one day, I took the chance to dine at the Butterworth outlet again and I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the salmon sushi:

Is this a blip or a permanent improvement?

Comments

J said…
That salmon looks JUI-CY!!!!!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
J,
The best ones are at Kinpachi but price is also "best" :D

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant