Atlas Reactor: First to season level 500

As I said before, Trion was looking out for players who managed to achieve specific goals and broadcast the achievement. Among the goals was reaching season level 500 by 5th Jan 2017.

From all conversation (except one) I was in or heard of or read about, everyone thought this was impossible. Then along came hanabi. He is an easy-going friendly player I befriended few months back). He had calculated how many levels he needed to achieve daily in order to achieve level 500 this season.

He did it on 28 Dec 2016:

hanabi_lvl500_1

I was in the same team when he achieved that. Now, I consider myself a regular AR player and my season level then was probably just over 220. So to achieve level 500 is momentous!

I'm happy that this happened to a nice player :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant