Baldur's Gate 3: Destroying goblins

I didn't kill any goblins in Blighted Village. I did, however, kill a sleeping creature and these two lovebirds:

 

Next, I poisoned their cauldron of alcohol, just outside the door of the temple.

I then killed one of their 3 leaders, Priestess Gut:

 

I opened the gate of the spiders and let them kill a few goblins around there before they were killed by the remaining goblins. That surprised me.

The next leader, Minthara, was my target:


Freed Halsin and killed the goblins there:


Finally, killed the top boss with a bang:


I didn't bother to kill any others. According to Zevlor, goblins are usually disorganised and so having killed their leaders, they should pose no treat to the refugees. However, in my second run as a pallock (paladin + warlock), I may kill as many goblins as possible because Ban said that they are considered evil in Faerun.

Comments

William said…
Last I played was "Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn".
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I'm surprised! Did you finish playing it?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant