Shares Part I

Currently the shares that I'm invested in are as follows:

(1) AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT
- industrial properties mainly in Singapore
- enables me to diversify into industrial properties


(2) CapitaCommercial Trust
- predominantly commercial properties in Singapore
- includes some well-known properties

(3) Cityspring Infrastructure Trust
- assets made up mostly of the sole producer and retailer of town gas in Singapore and sole supplier of desalinated water to Singapore's national water agency
- assets have monopolistic feature

(4) DBXT MSCI Asia ex-Japan ETF 10
- replicates as closely as possible the MSCI AC Asia ex-Japan TRN Index
- enable me to diversify across different countries in Asia excluding Japan

(5) DBXT MSCI Emerging Markets ETF 10
- replicates as closely as possible the MSCI Total Return Net Emerging Markets Index
- enables me to diversify across different countries in emerging countries


(6) DBXT MSCI World TRN ETF 10
- replicates as closely as possible the MSCI Total Return Net World Index
- enables me to diversify across different countries in the world

(7) First Ship Lease Trust
- shipping vessels for transporting goods
- enables me to diversify into maritime industry

(8) First REIT
- healthcare-related properties predominantly in Indonesia and Singapore
- enables me to diversify into healthcare industry

(9) M1 Limited
- telco with more than 20% of market share in Singapore
- enables me to diversify into telecommunication industry

(10) Pacific Shipping Trust

- shipping vessels for transporting goods
- enables me to diversify into maritime industry

(11) SBS Transit Limited
- operates buses and trains, predominantly in Singapore
- has a near-monopoly on buses in Singapore

(12) SP Ausnet
- electricity transmission and electricity & gas distribution businesses in Australia
- enables me to diversify into another country and energy business

(13) Starhill Global REIT
- retail and office properties in Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and Australia
- includes well-known malls in Singapore and Malaysia

(14) Suntec REIT
- retail and office properties in Singapore
- includes well-known properties

All, except (4), (5) and (6), provide regular dividends consistently...so far. For the exceptions, any dividends are reinvested i.e. capital gain.

I hope to set out the actual dividend yields I've experienced so far in another post.

Comments

Jonathan Tee said…
hi, it seem your are more into ETF or fund. Well if your are looking for stable dividend , then it is a good way. But if u plan to earn higher dividend and make money dont think ETF will bring you there.

Another head up, please check what is the brokerage or fee charges. Some ETF have a very high charges.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Jonathan Tee,
Thanks for your comment. The main purpose of the ETF is simply to diversify as substantial amount of my shares have Singapore exposure only. It's better if I invest in dividend-paying shares all over the world but that's beyond my knowledged/capability at the moment. Also, majority of my share investment is in dividend-paying shares. Yes, I did check out the expense ratio of the ETFs before I invest. Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant