Avatar: The Last Airbender

I've watched the tv series a couple years ago and I like it so much that I've been hunting for its genuine DVDs in Singapore and Malaysia. I've finally found it at Animetech at Centrepoint, Bandar Utama.

However, my joy was short-lived: there was problem playing it if chapter was selected (rather than "Play All"). It was the same for all 3 DVDs. What I was afraid most was that this problem was laptop specific i.e. it may be playing perfectly well on a DVD player.

Fortunately, it was the same problem when tested using the shop's DVD player. Since they did not have another copy, they offered to try to get another one from another branch or to order a new one. Should that new copy also have the same problem, then I would be fully refunded.

About 8 days later, I obtained its replacement and so far, it's working well :)

Avatar: The Last Airbender 1

Avatar: The Last Airbender 2

Avatar: The Last Airbender 3

Avatar: The Last Airbender 4

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
It's really good. Well written and executed. Want to borrow?
Little Dove said…
Avatar's one of the best anime known to man. Borrow please...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Sure, right after I lend to my sister though.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant