Family reunion once more

Because of my dad's slow but steady declining condition, my sister's family in Australia made a great effort to make a trip to spend some time here in Penang.  It was especially heartwarming to hear that my nephews wanted to visit their grandfather despite not being close to him and that motivated their parents to try their best to make it happen.

My sister came up with a plan and a schedule whereby the 3 of us discussed (we included our respective spouses' opinions of course) to ensure that it was doable and accommodate everyone's needs as much as possible.

One of the highlights was a DIY family photo at my youngest sister's place in Butterworth. This time, unlike 4 years ago, it was much quicker to herd the children into positions lol. More significantly, at least to me, was the inclusion of Ban in the photo :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant