Overwatch: Mercy carried?!

For this competitive season, I make it a point to always start the match by saying, "Hello team". As I explained to online friends, it's my way of subtly reminding my team mates that we are part of a team and hopefully they'll play as a team.

The next thing I often say is, "Please join team voice chat to hear warnings e.g. Reaper's behind!".

There was once a player named Snoopy (it's terrible when one sullies the name of such lovable character) replied, "No worries. I can hear footsteps."

Ummm okkkk. "How about Bastions top left?"

"No worries. I can see."

Fine. Clearly, he didn't want to join team voice chat.

I got him as team mate again the next match. Predictably he didn't join team voice chat. Another player, Cosmos3991, looked out through the door (we attacked in Round 1) and told the team via voice chat to be careful of enemy's Junkrat's trap at the door. Guess who triggered it and died? Yes, it was Snoopy.

Naturally Cosmos3991 was annoyed and so I explained to him what happened previous match. "What a d**k," he commented.

We earned only 1 point, failing to capture point B. I honestly couldn't understand some of things said in team chat but it was obvious that team was tilted. I didn't want them to give up. "We can still win. Try our best." This despite all of them, except me, picked DPS heroes @@

Read the interesting chat at the bottom left of this video:



Oh yes, we won with a full hold :) Besides thanking me, a few of them said I carried them. That's a first! :)

Here's a better resolution of the highlight:

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Of course you carried. :D Better believe it. <3<3<3

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant