10th anniversary

I was supposed to be in Butterworth toay while Ban was supposed to be on the way but my ilness resulted in postponement my mum's appointment with the psychiatric clinic.

As a result, Ban and I celebrated earlier and this time we invited William and Derek to join us as they were they ones who introduced us to each other. Unfortunately, due to last minute arrangement (yes, our schedule was packed!), Derek couldn't make it.

As usual, we dined at Kinpachi. I was surprised to learn that it was William's first time there. We had a good time there.

Since I'm sick, I doubt we're doing anything fancy today. I just want to rest at home and so would want to minimise my time outside.

Happy 10th anniversary, honey dearest. Thanks for being a good person and for loving me. I know my presence has enlivened your life but more importantly I hope you feel much loved from me. Muack!

Comments

William said…
Great celebratory dinner. Happy Anniversary again!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Thanks for joining us :)
Arvind R.K said…
happy anniversary to you and Ban, may both of you have many more years of happiness and love to rejoice <3
Anonymous said…
Happy 10th! Nice milestone. Despite being unwell, you did celebrate the milestone with your beloved. May you two have many more joyful years together. SR

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant