Math no sense


This is the second time I noticed this abberation at Fish & Co @Paradigm Mall: the actual amount of service charge < 10% of sub total. Excluding drinks would result in a lower calculated amount and so I don't know how to reconcile...and neither do the staff there!

I asked the staff there the first time I noticed this but basically, they just left it to the system and had no idea how it was computed @@

Update: Ahhhh I figured it out right after I typed the above. The sub total included the 6% SST. So, taking away that amount results in 110.85 - 6.28 = 104.57, of which 10% of it results in 10.46! There you go hahaha.

Comments

Cvons said…
I get annoyed when things don't add up! Even more annoying if they make it difficult to follow. LOL.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Cvons,
Yes, same here but gotta learn to let it go :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant