Friendly strangers

One day, as we were about to leave our capark lot, a couple of strangers, with masks on, walked past. Not sure who initiated it: the result was a spontaneous waving and greeting between them and I.

When we were in the car...

Ban: Who are they?

Me: Oh, I thought that guy was SF but I don't who the gal is.

Ban: SF? Doesn't look like him.

Me: Oh?......Wait: ya hor, he lives in a different block. Alamak, then why they waved at me.

Ban: ......

 

The next time we bumped into them, after the exchange of waves...

Me: Maybe they're that couple with the talkative child.

Ban: No lah.

Me: The woman's figure seems to be the same. The man, though, is a little different.

 

After the third encounter...

Me: Alamak, it's not the woman. She's not wearing mask and so I can tell she's not the mum of that child. Then who on earth are they?

Ban: I don't know.

Me: *laughs* One day, we might need to confesss. "Errr, sorry ar, who are you? How do you know us?

Ban: *laughs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant