Mysterious washing machine strikes again!

Oh yes, it happened again: the first laundry after our Butterworth trip failed because the power button didn't work. I tried replugging, and unplugged before plugging it hours later. Both didn't work. I unplugged it and told Ban what happened. I asked him to contact the repairman if it didn't work the next day.

Like previously, it did work the next day. So, I'm hoping that by making it a habit to unplug after every use, we could use this machine much longer.

I also tested the socket and it worked with my phone charger. I've used another socket for the machine and it didn't work. So, either the machine is faulty...or maybe it's just the plug? Hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant