Be warned as it's yet another...

...rant from me lol. Ok, not totally but most of it :-)

So big boss was here for a week. Now, I do agree with some people, who know her personally, that she's a nice lady but in my opinion that doesn't mean she's a good big boss. I know my boss and she discussed staffing issue but I've yet to check with him the status. I've set my own internal deadline of October this year to get 2 more staff. We'll see.

It's so stressful at work. Struggled with inept clients, struggled with colleagues from other departments, struggled with red tapes, struggled with bewildering request from government officers, struggled to fulfill obligations especially to nice and good people. Also struggled to get decent amount of studying done but well, that's partly my own doing I supposed.

On the bright side, I still continue to have good clients and colleagues, within and outside the department and for that, I'm really grateful. Which is more so why I have to try my best to help them as much as possible.

I've also recently joined a gym club and have attended power yoga, pilate (tone), hatta yoga, vinyasa flow and pilate (core). So far, I like pilate (tone) and vinyasa flow the most. May try other type of yoga classes and the cycling classes.

So tempted to go on no-pay leave in April. Should I?

Comments

savante said…
wah out of the blue can go no pay leave ka?
Anonymous said…
Hey... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check Yoga Classes on my site www.yogalife.org , I hope the Information on my site will be usefull for you..and we can share each other. thank you... :-)
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Been thinking about it on and off for past month of so lah. I'm pretty sure can do it, since company can save money that way :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant