January's last two days: Sun

(continued from here)

KL
Woke up after 8 hours of sleep but my eyes were still tired. Likely because didn't get frequent break while playing computer games the night before. Once awake, Ban was just teasing and tickling me hehe. Then we just relaxed and enjoyed each other company :)

I was blogging the previous entry while Ban fell back asleep. Check other blogs. Grimaced at yet another Grand Slam win for Roger Federer. Nearly two hours later, I decided that it was time to wake Ban up, not so much so that I didn't want him to nap any longer but because it was close to 1pm and he hadn't had breakfast or lunch. First thing he said? "Holy cow!" :)

I was hungry, evidence of the light breakfast being insufficient. I craved for char kuay teow and specifically asked for the one we had before. So it took us a good 15mins before getting the correct place. Although I thought it was pricey for a coffeeshop (RM4.50 with additional egg), it was delicious and not as oily as other char kuay teow. Ban had "yu mien" but he didn't think it was anything to shout about.

Back at Ban's place, upon my suggestion, I watched how he played his alchemist on Torchlight. Yet another different style of playing but seems effective (better than Derek for sure hehe). I noticed that he loves fire damage a lot ("kaboom!" is one of his favourite warcries :P). After a few more hours of playing Titant Quest multiplayer, we cuddled for a while before heading for dinner.

I wanted to go to the seafood restaurant opposited the Subang airport that William recommended but upon checking with him, he told us that it has moved. So we went to this restaurant (Betty Restaurant? What's the name again, honey?) that is famous for its American pork meals near Ban's place. It was my second time there. Tried a meal that's highly recommended by Ban. Once again, I just had to conclude that personally pork ranks behind chicken and fish, as the food was just alright for me.

Subang airport
Once at Subang airport, Ban surprised me by declaring that he was still hungry barely half an hour after we finished dinner! As all the sofas were already taken, we sat at the tables of one of the stalls and he ordered mee goreng while I bought honeydew juice. Both were good.

Perhaps because it was only a night stay this time, I was a little sad when it was time to part as I hugged longer and tighter than usual. I only let go when Ban reminded me that we were in public :)

Less than a month, I'll see you soon, honey!

Comments

William said…
The CKT price is fair la. You ingat sini Taiping ka?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Was comparing to Seremban and Singapore (without convertion).
MrBunnyBan said…
how can you compare to seremban...

("Kaboom" is a great warcry!)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant