Big 2 among 3

Recently, my sister, her husband and I played Big 2. After consecutive wins by my b-i-l, both my sister and I were just aiming to be second-placed as the loser would need to shuffle the cards for the next round. Fortunately, I was second-placed most of the time hehe.

At one point, my sister indicated it was nearing her bedtime and so she would stop playing if she loses that round. Once again, her husband won again. Both my sister and I had only 1 card each:

Big 2

I was the loser as my 6 of spade is bigger than her 5 of spade. Darn it. So close.

Comments

William said…
I dislike the game.
Little Dove said…
That's really close. You must have been disappointed. Now hum "mmmm mmmm bum bum yum yum" for inner peace. ;p
MrBunnyBan said…
Big 2! I suck at it but want to play! :D

...Little Dove, what does inner piece have to do with big 2?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Yah, that's it. What else?

William,
Why leh?

Little Dove,
Nah, I was happy for my sister hehe.

Ban,
Let's practise!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant