Kanna Curry House

Finally, after a few misses, I managed to lunch at Kanna Curry House at SS2, with my family. We sat outside under a a rather translucent shade but luckily it wasn't sunny and the air wasn't hot.

We were promptly attended to, especially since my family members have been there before and were ordering at ease and with banter.

Regardless of what you order, you would already be charged for rice and 3 standard vegetables, although it appears that my mum was charged lesser for picking only 1 vegetable dish. I can't remember whether these are unlimited or not but it is certainly so for the papadam. My only regret is that I did not have room for more of the latter :)

The one dish highly recommended by my sister is the fried chicken. Instead of the crispy type that I imagined it to be, it was similar to being grilled. It was quite delicious and not so oily. The most surprising dish was the fish, fried the same way as the chicken but tasted better somehow and certainly moist.

I was looking out for bad service as experienced by William, such as ignoring order of basic food such as papdam (which was free!) and being pushed to buy expensive food but it did not happen, which was good.

It wasn't cheap though. One piece of chicken was RM4.50. The fish cost at least the same.

Kanna Curry House

Comments

Elyssa said…
Err...the chicken and the fish 'naik harga' alrready...from RM4.50 to (if not mistaken) Rm4.80. But it is still oh soooooo YUMMY!!!
p/s Give them another chance la...go during weekends (less people)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Oh yes, Wiliam. Try Lyssa's idea of going there during weekend.
Anonymous said…
Indian food on banana leaf, yummy. We used to go to one at Brickfields. SR
Elyssa said…
Guess what?? Bandar Manjalara have a branch there! But my first time experience weren't that good. Because there were not as many customers as the one in SS2, so their meat was cold. But I went again today and it tasted almost as nice as the SS2's one..yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant