Stress

Some people may think that my stress level has gone down dramatically since I've stopped working full-time for others and now instead are earning mostly passive income. I did think so until...
(a) I started driving; and
(b) food prices skyrockected.

Actually, (a) causes immediate increase in stress each time I drive while (b) is potentially a long-term killer.

It is no wonder insurance companies charge extra premium, at least for certain insurance policies, for residing in Malaysia.

Sooooo...be gentle with me, ok? ;)

Comments

William said…
Trust me, with regular driving, you'll start cursing and speeding on the road. Perhaps in about 6 months to 1 year.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Are you describing yourself? :)
simonlover said…
Haha...Agree with William! Can u imagine an innocent guy like me cursing "F****r, each time when i drive?!!!
Jaded Jeremy said…
simonlover,
Are you innocent? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant