Autumn once more

It's been quite a long time since I was in Canberra during autumn. Probably more than 5 years ago. The reason is because I don't like the cold weather. I much prefer spring. So I went to Canberra during spring the previous two times. Warmer weather (can even wear short pants on some days!), flowers to look at, more energetic and, likely, happier.

However, this time I made the trip during autumn. There were a few reasons: the fact that I am now living in Malaysia and so have to deal with different airlines and their pricing strategy, and also the fact that I'm on a smaller budget since I'm on a smaller income now.

So the opportunity came when I spotted cheap Air Asia X. Not as cheap as I could get hold off, due to timing, but significantly cheaper than normal: RM1,271 plus another RM195 for pre-ordered meal (one-way), 20k check-in baggage, pick a seat and 1 set of comfort kit. That's only for KL-Melbourne. I had to also purchase a domestic flight from there to Canberra and back.

This time I went with Ban :)

Naturally, I showed him my university: The Australian National University. It was there that made me realise how much I had forgotten how autumn looks like. I didn't take as many photos as previously. Here are the photos I took at ANU:

Autumn ANU 3

Autumn ANU 2

Autumn ANU 1

Autumn ANU4

Comments

William said…
You always visit your uni.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Hmmm I guess most of the time it's incidental to something else lor.
MrBunnyBan said…
autumn is sejuks...

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant