Fatigue

Ever since I came back from OZ, I've been feeling tired the whole day. At first I attributed it to jet-lag but I doubt so now since it's still ongoing after more than 2 weeks.

Ironically, I feel the freshest on the morning after the day I came back to KL. Thereafter, it was all downhill. Tired in the morning. Tired in the afternoon. Barely can keep my eyes open by 10pm. Strange.

The upside from the OZ trip is that I finall managed to wake up before 10am and enjoy the remaining hours of the morning. I do hope to wake up even earlier.

In spite of this fatigue, I still try to keep to my routine. I guess as long as I'm doing something, although can't be too long on it, I'll forget that I'm tired. Exercise helps a lot. Hope to go for Dynamic Flow this Sunday.

Comments

William said…
Jet lag should have ended lo.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant