Minced pork wantan mee @ Restaurant 126

Restaurant 126 is close to Ban's and my favourite chap fan shop. Once a while, especially if the chap fan shop is closed and we do not wish to drive elsewhere, we will eat at this shop.

As I understand, the shop is supposedly famous for its bittergourd noodle soup but I had it only once. It was ok for me, though my friend William thought it was salty. Ban didn't try it. He seldom experiment with food...not of his own volition anyway :) Ban usually orders noodle soup with seaweed and special meat paste, which is a combination of fish and pork paste, while I usually will order the dry noodle that comes with a bowl of seaweed and fish paste.

Once a while, I would try something new. I tried minced pork wantan mee twice and quite like its taste but I'm quite dismayed over the portion of ingredient, which like everything else in the shop, is a little lacking and so it's not recommended for you to have noodle at that shop if you're ravenous. Even the wantan looked flat. The price of this noodle is RM5.50.

5.50 mince pork wantan mee Rest 126_1

5.50 mince pork wantan mee Rest 126_2


5.50 mince pork wantan mee Rest 126_3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant