Sibaraku @ Mahkota Parade, Melaka

I have been to Sibaraku twice but I totally forgot about what I ate the first time. At least, I knew it was a place I didn't ban :)

So when I went there the second time, I made sure I took special note about the food there. Unlike the first time (this much I remember hehe), I ordered ala carte sushi and naturally it included salmon.

Sibaraku Sal 3 sal roe 4

Ok, they were all salmon. They are my favourites :) The salmon sushi was RM3 a piece (same price as Kita No Zen @ One Utama in KL) while the salmon roe wrapped with salmon sashimi was only RM4. Judging by its size and its quality, it was definitely value for money and I would love to go back there again for these.

Sibaraku plain water

Why am I showing a photo of a bamboo vase with a cup of McDonald's coffee? The former contained plain water, which I ordered, while the latter was there to give viewers a sense of how tall the 'glass' of plain water was. It was so unusual.

Comments

William said…
You actually drank from that?!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant