Seremban Beef Noodle

One of the food dishes that Seremban is famous for is beef noodle and as expected there are several places that you could go.

The one that my grandfather, his children and grandchildren had/have frequented the most is Fatt Kee (stall no. 742) at the main market in town. I usually order their gravy version. Over the years, they had reduced the amount of ingredient and increased its price. Obviously not a popular move with customers.

For a much cleaner and comfortable place, I would recommend Quinn Seremban Beef Noodle at Kemayan Square. It's in a proper shop lot and air-conditioned, and so more expensive. To be honest, I don't find much difference between this and Fatt Kee's. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the owners are related.

One other shop, highly recommended by relatives, is King's Beef Noodle at Jalan Dr Krishnan. I understand that the owner is the patriach to the other two operators above. I've yet to try because, apparently, he operate on fewer days. Semi-retirement, I supposed.

My dad recently switched allegiance to a stall in a kopitiam in Temiang. Reason: cheaper and bigger portion, but I personally think it doesn't taste as good as the first 2 stall/shop I mentioned above.

Comments

William said…
The research did not go to waste. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Haha ya lor, I thought might as well blog about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant