Still searching

Since the false alarm, I am still looking for a tenant. In fact, I have asked my agent to lower down the rent as much as needed to secure a tenant especially since I've already missed half of my rental income in the last 14 months :(

Besides the rent, I'm also prepared to replace the old tv and mattress, and maybe get some small pieces of furniture if requested. However, I can't do that one thing that recent potential tenants complaint about: the highway. Mind you, there are trees and a field in between my condo's window and the highway and so the "noise" is not significant, something that my ex-housemate, Ban and my parents can attest to. Haiz.

It's truly a renters' market in Singapore :(

Comments

Twilight Man said…
It is not easy to find tenants at times. It is even harder to find good tenants. My current tenant and family are giving me nightmares.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
Oh no, sorry to hear that :( Maybe don't renew the agreement when the current one ends?
William said…
Hope the cash starts coming in soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant