Farmer's Street

One Sunday evening, Ban, his brother and I were on the way to Uptown to have chap fan for dinner when it started raining quite heavily. Hence, upon my suggestion, we went to Tropicana City Mall instead.

We considered both Simple Kitchen and Farmer's Street but chose the latter because its menu was more suitable for Ban.

I ordered Nyonya Curry Chicken (RM13):

Farmer's Street 1

It had 2 large pieces of chicken, including a drumstick, and 2 small pieces. It was delicious, with sufficient amount of spices to differentiate it from normal curry chicken, although a little spicier too. A little aromatic. It would be better if it came with, say, at least half of a hard boiled egg or more cucumber.

Later, upon my feedback, the manager/boss said that next time I could ask for more cucumber. The reason why they gave only 2 slices because some customers don't even finish them!

Farmer's Street 2

Their Specially Brewed Milk Tea (RM 5) was quite normal and so that's good enough.

I would definitely bring my parents here for the curry chicken.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
What a good boss for offering you more cucumber! Will he give more chicken and more rice too? LOL

I always got stressed by the parking around Uptwon. Last week, I just found out that it is a bonus to park inside Starling and they have easy connector exits to reach all the shops lining on 3 streets at uptown. I believe the 4th exit will be done soon. (facing Tong Kei)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
We usually don't have problem finding carpark in Uptown, probably because we usually go there earlier than most people i.e. 6.15pm - 6.30pm. Problem with Starling exits from the carpark is that they don't label what shops they lead to e.g. if I want to go to Hokano, which exit should I take?
William said…
I brought the kids here once.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
What do you think of it?
It was my second time there. During my first visit, I had their dessert. It was so-so and thus never went there for dessert again.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant