Singapore Aug 2018

Ban and I were in Singapore earlier this month. He was there on volunteer work related stuff while I took the opportunity to do some important errands (I'll probably blog about this later) and to meet friends, ex-colleague and the actuary I'm currently working with.

Here are some photos I took:

Andes by Astons 1

Andes by Astons 2

Andes by Astons 3

One of my favourite Western food restaurant. Cheap and good. Surprisingly its price wasn't hiked up at its Changi Airport's outlet.


Changi Airport

Something new to me, at Changi Airport.


Chew Kee 1

Chew Kee 2

Chew Kee 3

Chew Kee 4

Still the best dumpling noodle ever. Delicious soup too.


MRT station notice

Well, I guess "major" disruption happens sufficiently frequent that they had to put this notice up at the MRT station.


Cute plastic bottle

So cute the bottle.


Intercontinental High Tea 1

Intercontinental High Tea 2

High tea at Intercontinental Hotel. There was also self-service ice-cream. There was a chef who could make pancake to go along with the ice-cream.


Fantasic yong tau fu selection

Wide selection of yong tau fu (ytf) at Changi Airport. In fact, it's the norm in Singapore and almost all non-fried. Usually can ask them to fry on the spot if you want. Malaysia's ytf pales in comparison.


Uniquely SG beef noodle

Unfortunately, this beef noodle was worse than the norm. So sad. Cannot get such beef noodle in Malaysia. It's one of my favourite uniquely Singapore food. Another is their Fried Hokkien Prawn noodle, which I had it for my first dinner, which was also lousy :(

Comments

William said…
Taking the MRT is like buying the lottery now.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
It's so sad. Used to be one of the most dependable service in Singapore :(

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant