Atlas Reactor: Grey 2

For quite sometime now, I've changed the mod I use for Grey's ultimate. For completeness, the build I use is as follows:
(refer to this wikia for details on abilities and mods)

(1) Tracer bolt - Hunt Them Down (2 loadout points)
(2) Hawk drone - Infrared Enhancement (2 loadout points)
(3) Tranquilizer dart - Overdose (2 loadout points)
(4) Slip away - Agile Escape (2 loadout points)
(5) Voltaic cage - Caught in the Web (2)

It turns out that the extra range of 1 from "Caught in the Web" matters frequently enough to justify its use. Also, sometimes enemies don't move in anticipation of the cage and so the mod Zapper doesn't provide value in this case.

She is still my favourite freelancer. I call her my lazy freelancer (haha) because it's my go-to choice when I feel tired and do not wish to think too much.

Here are some gameplays:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant