7 Village @Butterworth

This food shop was introduced by my sister and I try to remember this place because Ban loves their la mian soup there.

7 Village la mian soup

The first time I was there I had dry konlo noodle (can't remember which noodle) but it was disappointing. Barely any ingredient. Stay away from it.

The next time, I tried dry la mian:

7 Village la mian dry

It was delicious! Even the minced pork was juicy (usually dry). The amount of ingredient was quite generous in proportion to the noodle. Overall proportion was just nice for me. Ban didn't say it was light for him and so I guess it should be alright for everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant