Champion

Ever since my parents moved to Butterworth, I've been
  • ferrying them to their various hospital appointments;
  • scheduling their appointments so that there's no overlap and also to give me a breather to go back to PJ;
  • keeping up to date with their conditions; and
  • keeping up with their medication.
Most of their hospital appointments are in the morning. We have to go off early e.g. 7.15am because of the distance and because of the morning-hour rush to work by others. So that means I have to wake up unusually early (yes, unsual for me hehe).

Regardless of where we are, every morning just before I leave the bedroom, I'll give the sleeping Ban a kiss. When there are hospital appointments, sometimes a sleepy Ban responds to my kiss with "Go forth my champion."

:)

Comments

William said…
And the champion comes home to a bunny-warmed bed.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant