Macao Imperial Tea

Yet another competitor to Chatime. As usual, for my first try, I had the pearl milk tea. It was nice and maybe even one of the nicest but I'm not sure the RM 10 price tag was justified though.

























Maybe some of the cost goes towards the significantly sturdier plastic cup. FYI it is reusable but I didn't because...I don't need it?

























Do you know what's that red thing is?

It is actually a cover a hole for you to drink from there, rather than with the straw. There is even a nook for you to place the red cover while drinking. Interesting, right?

The next time I had their cake milk tea. It was supposed to taste like cake but honestly, it tasted almost like normal milk tea with a hint of cheese. Not worth it at RM 13.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant