Atlas Reactor: Garrison 4

During my hiatus from Atlas Reactor, they introduced a slew of new mods. As a result, I now have another mod set for Garrison that will be my default set for now (previous build here). The key feature of this build is the double dash mod:

(1) Piston Punch - unequipped

Unfortunately, there are no more loadout points left. It was a tough decision for me. At most, I can get 2 loadout points by unequipping Missile Barrage but I rather have the shield than more damage. Shield is the only survival tool Garrison has. Also, there's only one mod I'm interested in i.e. Force Capacitor. The lack of haste is addressed by the mod choices of Hand Cannon and Heavy Metal.

(2) Hand Cannon - Big Shot (3 loadout points)

"Increase range by 1 and increase the arc of the explosion".  This gives greater consistency in hitting and slowing the primary target and hiting secondary targets. Great synergy with the ability's 1 turn cd,

(3) Missile Barrage - First On In (2 loadout points)

"Gain 10 shields until end of next turn". Already explained above.

(4) Heavy Metal - Fuel Rods (3 loadout points)

"Now has 2 stocks. Cooldown increased to 6 turns".  Key feature of this build. I usually use one aggressively to slow down targets if I cannot reach them, and the other one reserved for defensive move but depends on the situation too. Is support nearby? Can I deal fatal damage?

(5) Shockpod - Juiced Up (2 loadout points)

"Allies directly hit by minor power-ups gain an additional 15 health." Ideally used to heal allies and hit enemies at the same time but I wouldn't hesitate to use it just for the healing when allies are in danger of dying.

So the basic idea is that in situation where I cannot hit enemies with Piston Punch, I first use Hand Cannon to catch up. If it's on cd, then use Heavy Metal.


Here's a recent gameplay:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant