Atlas Reactor: Khita

Despite being the 4th player to level up Khita to 20, I have never blogged about the build that I used. I suspect this is because quite soon after her release, she was nerfed: she heals less and her dash CD is increased. Since then, I just couldn't play her as well as I used to.

I came back from a hiatus to discover some new mods. I'm not particularly convinced that they are great (although one of them, in theory, should be). Here's my current build:

(1) Warped Arrow - Leaf In The Wind (2 loadout points)

The extra angle provides more consistent damage.

(2) Resonance Burst - Focused Burst (2 loadout points)

Great for a support to have.

(3) Take Aim! - Recharging Mark (1 loadout point)

This new mod is the key feature of this build. If ally hits the marked target to get heals, then the job's done. If nobody want to hit the target or that the target evades, then this ability reset and ready to be used again. It's a win-win situation, right? Hmmm.

(4) Vaulting Shot - Cover The Field (2 loadout points)

Extra angle provides better choices of target and/or positioning.

(5) Rain Of Arrows - Umbrella Weather / Deluge of Arrows (3 loadout points)

I haven't quite made up my mind which one is better. Enemies do try to escape being hit by ultimate and so hitting only 1 target is not uncommon, which means Umbrella Weather (a new mod) is better. On the other hand, Deluge of Arrows provides flexibility in predicting dashes, especially dash catalyst.

Here's a recent gameplay:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant