Hanamaru Udon @Midvalley Megamall




Looks good, right? Unfortunately, the noodle was a little hard and the sauce wasn't sufficiently flavourful. Both Ban and I was quite excited to try it because it's quite hard to get 'dry' udon.

We had this just before we watched the locally produced movie 'M for Malaysia'. Good movie, regardless of your political leaning.

Coincidentally, that night marked the start of my long period of illness, interrupted by only a few days of full recovery, which I'm still suffering from its lingering effects :(

Comments

William said…
Been a long time since I ate at Hanamaru, but I remember it more satisfying than Yoshinoya.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I've not tried Yoshinoya in Malaysia. The last time I had it was in Singapore like nearly 2 decades ago and it was good. I am, however, partial towards udon over rice :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant