Underlords before Big Update

So there's going to be a huge update very soon which will introduce new Alliances, new heroes, changes to existing heroes' alliance and new feature.

I've been swinging between Boss 3 and 4 recently and was wondering when I would string a set of wins to get to Boss 5. Here are some videos (as an update from previous post), probably last batch before the significant patch:



After quite a while I tried this composition again. I love builds that include Mages :)




Another Scrappy + Mage composition. A little frustrated not 3-starring Timbersaw and Tinkerer since Scrappies are uncontested. Still, happy with 3rd place.




24th win! Hit Boss 4 for the third time @@




Hit Boss 4 for the 4th time :) I hope to march onward to Boss 5 soon.
Quite proud at how I managed to whittle the winner's lead from 68-18 to 22-2. I faltered at the end because I wasn't quick enough to reposition. It's the weakest part of my gaming skill.




25th win! I think this is the highest rank points I've gotten so far.

Since the last few matches, Warriors were not contested, I set out to go for this build this game but lo behold 3 of us went for 6-Warrior built and another 2 went for 3-Warrior built lol.

Thank goodness I made it through. I suspect this was partly due to the inclusion of Treant's Protector and Nature's Prophet before the Warrior Alliance 2nd Tier bonus came online.




Reached personal all-time high of rank points.

Wanted to go for either the 6-Warrior build or the Scrappy + Mage build but both Warriors and Scrappies were contested. So tried to go for 6-Mage build. Couldn't get them online soon enough. Oh well. I'm happy to get to the podium despite the rather disastrous composition.




26th win! Hit Boss 5 for the first time (5,765 points) :)

Initially was going for 3 Warriors + 6 Mages, chiefly for cc from Tidehunter and Kunkka (the latter also synergises with Mages for Human Alliance bonuses). However, I replaced the Warriors with Abaddon and Dragon Knight when I got them, as suggested by a highly ranked player (probably ninja) when I asked about Omniknight + Dragon Knight + 6 Mages.

It was really tough: at one point I was at 2nd last place @@. Also, I made a mistake for selling the KotL on my bench, thinking that I already had a 2-starred KotL on the battle field @@.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant