Underlords: hiatus and draught

I was gone from most of my usual games for a time because I was playing Fell Seal almost exclusively. I still did watch streamers playing Underlords and Overwatch every now and then.

Recently, I sort of stop playing Fell Seal because I was hungering for competitive games and so I picked up, among others, Underlords again.

The meta is no longer exclusively 3-starred composition. It seems to have veered towards "good stuff" composition i.e. getting the 4 and 5 cost units but unlike the bad old days of legendary meta, you still need Alliance bonus synergy to fit these in to win.

So here's a couple of videos as an update the milestones I've achieved:



Back to Boss 4 :)



23rd win since two months ago, incluing the hiatus period though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant