Penaga chendol

Each time I drove back from Klinik Kesihatan Penaga, I would see the sign of "chendol pulut pisang" on the left side of the road but indicating that the stall was directly opposite. Problem was that there was no such sign on the other side and so it was easy to miss the stall when driving to the clinic.

One day, I remembered to search for it. Needed to slow down to find it. Fortunately, the road wasn't busy.


Look at how huge it was! This whet my appetite further but alas, it wasn't good at all. It didn't have the typical taste and it hardly sweet. Huge disappointment.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Please remember to be strong throughout and that you are not alone. My prayers are with you and your family.

Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
Thank you.
RB said…
What is this food? I see the banana. I see the rice. Green beans?
Jaded Jeremy said…
RB,
It's a dessert. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cendol

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant