Ray of sunshine

Since the increased dosage of flunarizine, my mum's migraine had lessened. Also, on my suggestion, she switched from ceterizine to loratadine to manage her sinus and it was working better. I did the switch upon my doctor's advice: he noted that I had been on ceterizine for quite a long time already.

There was a couple of weeks of "sunshine" for mum: she was well enough to voluntarily run some errands and exercised for 5-10 minutes. Unfortunately, after receding for those couple of weeks, her dizziness increased back although she was still better than previously: she was up and about longer than previously.

Comments

William said…
How often you take flu meds?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
From like twice a month to as often as twice a day.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant