Kinpachi's fishcake

Kinpachi remains one of our favourite haunts for special occassions. Not economically viable to have it frequently :)

I usually order salmon sushi and....salmon sushi hahaha. This time (we were there to celebrate Ban's birthday) I tried something that caught my eye: softest fishcake.

It was truly soft, so much so that it almost melted in my mouth once I bit into it. It was like a mix of tofu and fishcake but much softer than the common ones. 

There were four pieces on a plate and that turned out to be too much for me. Would have preferred to have two pieces. Hopefully someone would share a plate with me in future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant