Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Ancient Tomb

The toughest battle was the 3rd last map in the Ancient Path node. As usual, before attempting the final map, Ancient Tomb, I check out Fell Seal gamespedia for potential headache. I was curious whether anyone attempted the first strategy of trying to quickly kill the boss and so for the first time, I searched for a gameplay. I came across this horror:


I watched enough of it to recognise that this was going to be tough, with one particular detail stood out for me: the boss's Natural Weapon's range was 10! Wth lol. Those were mighty long claws or something.

I searched neoseeker for more detailed strategy and was surprised that they said, "This might actually be the easiest battle in the entire Ancient Path, which certain provisos - your party has to be offensively competent and equipped with either Riftwalker, or more Jet Boots, the latter being far easier to obtain." Oooooooh. I read on and for that strategy:


It was the easiest of the lot. Interesting. This despite my party being 'underleveled' (based on what players and guides said) at this stage of the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant