Return to Crusader Kings II

In the last game, I started out as King of Poland and managed to grow my realm such that I was emperor of three empires i.e Wendish, Scandinavia and Carpathia and close to clinching Empire of Rus. I also held 6 kingdoms:  Poland, Lithuania, Pomerania, Britany, Great Moravia and Magyar.

I had 22 vassals who were kings, so powerful that they successfully waged war upon the Mongol Empire. I had half of HRE empire

But alas, I left it for far too long (about 3.5 years!) and now it's no longer compatible with the current patch. Some stuff doesn't load up properly :(

Recently, I decided to start a game in Ironman mode. Jeng jeng jeng! Lol, crazy, right? Especially after my sole attempt so far. Not only that, I've also set an objective to use Tanistry succession law throughout the campaign, which also I had done only once before

It seems that there were quite a number of changes since I last played. Most was a pleasant surprise. A few was a rude shock. I'll be blogging my journey bit by bit before posting final few posts about the ending. So far, I've been doing quite well but boy, I wish I remembered I could wage war on a few fronts simultaneously: it would had helped accelerate my empire building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant