Steamboat for dad

It has been more than 2 months since I had that rather vivid dream of my dad. Recently, I briefly recounted it to my younger sister (she forgot about it) and I was surprised that I was still emotional about it. Incidentally, I haven't deleted a folder, in my phone, that contains the 'painful' period he went through before his death 😢

Due to the ban on interstate travel, I couldn't celebrate Chinese New Year with my mum, my sis and her family in Butterworth. Thus, I requested my sister to set aside some food for dad for reunion dinner. I video called them that night and spoke a few words to my dad. I smiled inwardly when I saw the food they offered him: steamboat with a huge prawn there, in clear soup. Something that he definitely loved. He loved all sort of Chinese food. Most wary of Western food, with lamb shank being the exception.

Pa, hope you enjoyed the food :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant