Foo Foo Fine Desserts

I came to know of this dessert cafe from my friends and by chance, I saw a photo of pavlova in their Facebook! So I willingly paid for delivery of the dessert. At that time, there was a ban on interdistrict travel....which is coming back soon. Haiz.

Although it was quite delicious, understandably the toppings were separated and so I had to decorate the cake with it myself. So once the travel ban was lifted, Ban and I made our way there.

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a  carpark at that part of TTDI just before 3pm and so Ban dropped me off first.


It looked great. Texture was great too but unfortunately, as with most pavlova I had, it was too sweet too me. Even worse was that Ban ended up couldn't join me because he had to park at One Utama :(

So I probably wouldn't order this again. I may go to Serai at Jaya Shopping Centre if I want pavlova. That was the only other place I know that served this dessert and theirs wasn't sickly sweet.

Comments

William said…
Serai cheaper?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I think so but that was years ago and not all Serai has it. Think I had one at Paradigm (is it still operating?) and another at Jaya Shopping Centre.
William said…
Empire has one Serai too.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant