Kwong Wah: ABC??

Before MCO 3.0 started, I managed to have Kwong Wah's mini assam laksa again (RM 5.80!). This time, instead of chendol, I ordered ABC (RM 5.50) because I remembered it was tasty the only other time I had it before.

Yes, that dessert on the right is ABC (or Ice Kacang). I was surprised when I received it but the server assured me that the kacang was underneath. Yes, all other ingredients, aside of the chendol sitting atop, were inside. To me, it tasted too similar to their chendol. Seems like there was coconut milk it it but smaller amount?

I was a little disappointed because I was looking forward to a different taste. So I probably will order chendol in future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant