Cow Brother, leftover soup

It's confirmed that the operators of Cow Brother stall at Megah Good Luck Restaurant used to operate the now closed Damansara Upton shop. Alas, even this stall closed couple of months back. Sad.

However, on my second last visit, they informed me that they would be taking online order at www.cowbrother2011.com. I was reluctant to order because it was so expensive: 50% increase in price! That hadn't included possible delivery charges (free within 6km).

The problem was that I needed a little more soup to go with my store-bought beef balls (more on this later) and so recently I ordered for both Ban and I. Unfortunate for them, we had a horrible experience:

1. They said it would take 30 - 45 mins to deliver, depending on the distance. I called when time was up to enquire about our order but no one picked up the phone. Earlier, I tried their online chat on their website but no one responded.

2. I tried calling again nearly an hour after I put in my order (and paid!). They apologised for not "hearing" our order.

3. Despite selecting the option of "less noodle" (no price difference but I didn't want to waste food), they ignored it.

4. Taste was quite bland. I had to add a little dark and light soy sauce. 

Fortunately, the soup was still ok and I kept some. Together with previous leftover, I intend to do what I've been doing so far with leftover soup:

Comments

William said…
Will you repeat your order?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Not likely.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant