Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Problematic Bohemian duke

Time to start posting about my Ironman #3 run

I started out as Duke of Bohemia and Moravia, which coincidentally constituted the entirety of Kingdom of Bohemia, with 2 extra counties in the de jure of Hungary. I just lacked gold and piety to form the kingdom but boy this ruler came with a set of problems:

(1) Kinslayer!
(2) Many tribal vassals - wrong type of government and so negative opinion
(3) Many vassal chiefs desiring the Duchy of Moravia - more negative opinion
(4) Exceeded demense limit

(1) was unexpectedly solved this way: when I had enough piety, I bought indulgence from the Pope. Soon after, he offered to get rid of the Kinslayer trait for gold. Nice!
The rest was solved by granting the Duchy of Moravia to my heir when he came of age (wanted to make sure he married a lady of my choice first).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant