Slay the Spire: Ascension 4 - 6

Despite Slay the Spire being explicitly listed in the 'Games' section of GeForce Experience, the app couldn't work when I wanted to record gameplay, with error message stating that the game is unsupported. Wth.

Every now and then I tried recording with that app but to no avail. So I resorted to taking screenshot of the victory page and the run history. I did that only if I managed to beat the heart. 

On any one Ascension level, I would play each character until they opened up the next level, by beating Act 3 boss. Each time I failed, I would just move on to the next character who had yet to finish that Ascension level. The order of which I chose characters followed the default order in game i.e. Ironclad, Silent, Defect and Watcher.

So here are the screenshots:





I am surprised that the first character to beat the Heart at Ascension 4 level is Defect, a character that I'm least comfortable playing. Silent's feat is much less of a surprise to me.



Only Watcher managed to beat the Heart at Ascension 5 level. This is Ban's favourite character, mainly because of her ability to change stance.




Once again, to my bewilderment, Defect is the first character to beat the Heart at Ascension 6 level. The only other character who did so is Ironclad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant